Monday, January 11, 2010

Feisty Bento #401: Delicious Cruciferous Veggies, Roasted

IMG_0840.JPG

I've somehow managed to throw out all of my disposable containers... don't even ask.  I'm struggling here with more stuff... personal stuff... it is what it is.  I have an exciting announcement though!  Click here to find out what!  :)  It's a doozy but a good one! 

Roasted cabbage with bacon and roasted broccoli.  Delicious, I tell you, abso-friggin'-lutely delicious.  Mmm baby.  Maybe not a bento but definitely what's for lunch ;)

Happy bento!!!

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the cabbage roasted and also the broccoli! It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meal looks AMAZING! Is this a recipe you made up or is it posted somewhere? I really want to try this out! d(*^_^*d)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh GOd..I so love bacon..this really a good one..im gonna try thi one too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody may say this dish is a lit bit fat or too heavy. I wanna say it just my type :p...
    Totally...
    Love bacon with fat.

    ReplyDelete