Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hi...

After a million years absent (okay, three), I'm popping my head in to see if anyone still reads. Show of hands? Comments? Please let me know... I have been bento'ing again (whoo!) but mostly micro-blogging them on Instagram (www.instagram.com/feistyfoodie) ... but if you're all still around, I'll totally add Blogger to my phone and blog 'em that way (quick posts with the photo and what it is, really that's it)...
Or I can move to a WordPress template since I'm pretty used to that format now and this new Blogger format is totally eking me out...

Let me know, loves.

xo
Yvo

7 comments:

  1. Do it! Speaking of breaks.. I'd love to get back to baking and blogging it as well :) Well just wanted to say you would have me as a reader if that counts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you count, Talida! I think you should start baking again too ... if that counts ;)

      Delete
  2. you're still in my reader list too. For what it's worth, I think wordpress is more user friendly too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I might just try to port everything over to WordPress then.

      Delete
  3. I really don't like how the test post from the mobile app looks. But I like WordPress's mobile app... so I will probably do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! your archives have been inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey... Welcome back! You're still in my feed :)

    I don't like the Blogger app at all. It always crashes on me and doesn't save draft posts :(

    ReplyDelete