Thursday, August 14, 2008

Feisty Bento #207: Super 'lish

Oh ho ho ho.... how I can't wait to eat you!

Top tiermiso mushrooms, sauteed spinach, and enocchi mushrooms
Bottom tiersweet Italian sausage and peppers; leftover rice

The veggies aren't actually healthy for me, they're mostly sauteed in just butter.  Haha super healthy veggies!

The sausage and peppers were made much the same way I did last time, though I roasted the peppers in a dry pan first to blister the skin, making them super sweet, then added the sausage, some yellow onion chopped up, and at the end, a can of crushed tomatoes and a dash of sugar.  I bet this would be delicious in a sandwich... I didn't actually eat this for dinner last night (I cooked this just for bento), so I have tons of leftovers, and you know, adding the tomatoes really filled this dish up?  It like, expanded, and now I have a giant container in the fridge!  Hehe, I smell a sandwich for dinner tonight ;)

Yum yum yum!  Off to lunch,

HAPPY BENTO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment