Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feisty Bento #397: One Last "Real" Bento

IMG_0240

 I couldn't get the light right or something... not sure why I am holding it in my hand.  Also, I'm amused that I'm wearing a sweater... it was pretty mild weather until mid-December! 

IMG_0241

I took another picture once I got to work, even though it all got smushed, and I don't know why there's a napkin underneath.  Anyway,

Mini-pita-pocket egg salad sandwiches with baby carrots, extra egg salad topped with cilantro.  Yummy!

Happy bento!!!

posted on 1/1/10, backdated appropriately - the last 'real' bento for a very long, long while... it's like I knew, so I put in extra effort - three days in a row!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm not a huge fan of egg salad, but that looks stupendously good. I'd so eat that (or give egg salad a go).

    ReplyDelete