Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Feisty Bento #400: Milestone?

IMG_0754.JPG

I had a choice. 

Not pack bento because 400 should be special - so I should wait until I could pack a monster awesome bento, or pack a bento that I would eat, enjoy, and would suit the real purpose of bento for me - to feed me lunch in a healthy, portion-controlled manner, even though it's not the awesome that it could be for #400.

I chose the latter, because honestly?  I am so happy to have gotten back into bento, that to have a bento two days in a row is great, regardless of the number it happens to be.  Instead of dropping right back out of bento, I chose to move forward. 

500 will be doubly awesome for it, I promise.

This bento is the same as yesterday's - miso salmon, bean sprouts, and in the foil, roasted broccoli and garlic cloves. 

Happy bento everyone!!! 

6 comments:

  1. To bento is a choice, being practical is taking the right step. I think you chose right! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny - being trapped in bed I was allowed to pick my dinner and Pooldad made me lemon pepper salmon - YUM with sauteed zuchinni and squash with wild rice.

    I love, love, love this meal and reminds me a lot of yours. YAY salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU DIDN'T USE MR. BENTO... THIS DOESN'T COUNT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on #400! Practical is good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're back! Your blog really insprised me to try bento, I don't remember how i stumbled onto you blog, but I'm glad I did! Glad to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a fan of your biento's.. keep posting! let me try this one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete