Thursday, July 12, 2007

Feisty Bento #6: Snack Bento

I have lunch plans today... so no lunch bento.... so instead, I packed myself a snack/breakfast bento! 


Made more sickeningly cutesy by the tablecloth.  Don't look at me, I didn't put a red one down.

I didn't buy another bento set.  This one doesn't "match".  I'd bought last week, in my excitement and hurry to get bento-ing, a couple of smallish Lock & Lock containers that I've seen often on bento sites, you just mix and match.  So after I'd bought them, I quickly abandoned them to use all of the bento sets I subsequently purchased, especially because those came with their own matching bags. 

I did, however, use one for the tortillas on Monday (seen here).  Obviously it doesn't quite match that bento set, but it served its purpose.  Anyway, once my Mommy saw me with a bunch of small containers and all these kinchaku, she was like, "Oh, do you want a small bag, it has handles, look, it's a toy."  I was kind of like  when she said it was a toy, but that's what she handed me.  And it fits the Lock&Lock perfectly!!!  Of course, with only one box today, since it's only a snack/breakfast.


Mmm... yummy.


Almond Crush Pocky (courtesy of big bro's stash of Asian snacks); grape tomatoes, grapes, crackers and garlic & herb cheese
Perfect snack or picnic pack!

Happy Bento!

No comments:

Post a Comment