Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Feisty Bento #357: Yay CSA Bento

IMG_8982.JPG

Yes, the day after my CSA pick up, I always have something new to eat!  This is just spaghetti sauteed with a bunch of leafy green veggies and then topped with a bit of goat cheese.  Details to come on Feisty Foodie per usual.  Pretty yummy. 

So I was playing with my camera recently and decided to learn how to play with the "color accent" feature.

IMG_8968.JPG

With my oversized reuseable grocery tote's orange accented, on my messy office desk. 

IMG_8969.JPG

Also on my messy desk.  Still orange (though what you see is actually red). 

IMG_8975.JPG

Regular picture, full color.

IMG_8974.JPG

With the yellows highlighted (didn't come out so well... boo)

IMG_8973.JPG

The purplish-pink.

IMG_8976.JPG

The green.  Not sure - which one do you like best?  Full color?  Haha.

IMG_8970.JPG

IMG_8971.JPG

IMG_8972.JPG

These are all random photos taken from behind my office building.  If you're very observant, you'll know what building that is on the left.  If not, oh well, it's not like it's that awesome.  Or awesome at all, I'm just a dork who finds these things amusing. 

Think outside the lunchbox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment