Monday, September 14, 2009

Feisty Bento #384: Two Tier Treat

IMG_9955.JPG

Top tier: stuffed eggplant; stuffed zucchini; baby carrots & hummus
Bottom tier: roasted zucchini salad; grape tomatoes (omg, so good!); spinach sauteed with garlic

IMG_9957.JPG

Here's a closer up photo of that top tier.  I'm not sure I'll be sharing a recipe for the stuffed eggplant on Feisty Foodie; I wasn't too thrilled with the entire thing, but it was an issue with the eggplant and not with the stuffing.  I used the same stuffing for the zucchini, which was delicious!  :)  That recipe, I will for sure be sharing, along with the roasted zucchini salad recipe ;)

Think outside the lunchbox!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hei! Sure look like lots of food there! I am hungry looking at this (and I just finished lunch!)

    ReplyDelete