Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feisty Bento #302: Please, sir, could I have some more?

IMG_7527

The last of the salmon!  But not the last of the soba salad.  I overshot and kind of made a LOT, but thankfully it's really quite delicious ;) and I think right now it's mostly vegetables left...

Soy-glazed salmon over soba salad.  Recipe will be posted on Friday over on The Feisty Foodie.  Mmm baby!  It's a good one. 

I am really sore all over from working out last night and today, so I'm going to go pretend not to cry in the corner, haha.  It will all be worth it come May... it BETTER be!!!

Happy bento!!!

2 comments:

  1. What? You made a LOT of something? No. freakin. way.
    I think you were destined to feed a huge family - or maybe cook for a buffet restaurant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not the ONLY one who does that? LOL! I will have all intentions of making 2-4 portions of a dish and wind up with enough to feed the entire neighborhood - and I am not exaggerating!

    ReplyDelete