Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feisty Bento #318: Haste

IMG_7897

Top tier: red bell peppers and 'luscious lemon' hummus
Bottom tier: spinach tofu scramble mixed with rice; roasted broccoli

My English midterm is tonight and I haven't finished the reading.  Haha.  But I'm excited about eating my dinner above!

Also, there's a cool contest going on over here about healthy school lunches... I entered a story about my high school lunches, and will probably be entering some photos as well!  Go, enjoy, and good luck!

Think outside the lunchbox ;)

BTW - I realized I forgot to mention my English presentation.  It went alright I think (yes, we presented on Monday night).  I got to say "testicles" to the classroom and the professor actually liked that a lot (he said "Plus 10!" to me).  So.  I think it went alright.  We'll see.  Maybe I'll announce my grade.  Hahaha.  Maybe not... ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you meant the title of your post to mean that is a hastily put together bento, but dang it looks good! It almost makes me want to retry spinach. Almost.

    ReplyDelete