Thursday, November 15, 2007

Feisty Bento #74: Taramasalata

Bottom tier: bean sprouts; some sort of green beans but not; shredded chicken Top tier: two gyoza, gyoza sauce in the fish; macaroni mixed with taramasalata and an S&B Spicy Cod Roe spaghetti sauce packet. The silver foil packet above is the furikake/seaweed topping included in the pouch for you to sprinkle on top.

For some reason, I couldn't find spaghetti, so I used macaroni, what I could find. The spicy cod roe is a little too spicy for me, oddly enough, so I mixed it with jarred taramasalata (which I believe has yogurt in it) to cool it down a bit. I think in the future I'm just going to use the jarred taramasalata to mix with pasta- it's very salty, and it "melts" into the pasta nicely, that should work.

Happy Bento!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment