Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Feisty Bento #245: Yumms in my tumms

I can't wait for this bento!!!

Top tier: sauteed celery; roasted butternut squash; sauteed bok choi with garlic chips
Bottom tier: chicken finger cut up; mango pudding; marinated artichoke heart in the star cup; 2 slices of prosciutto di parma, and on top, cradling it and hopefully preventing too much oil from escaping (I drained it really fast), a stuffed grape leaf

I can't wait!  And I know exactly what I'm packing for tomorrow's bento, so I'm excited about that, too ;)  (Expect more of the veggies, no more chicken though!)  I'm going out for dinner tonight so I won't be cooking... hmm, hmm, hmm!

Happy bento!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your bento is making me so very much crave some fried chicken! Soooo yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pudding... puding?

    Miss bentos :(

    ReplyDelete