Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No bento, but a tracker

No bento today; it's a gym day, and there's no class today!  Spring break has officially started... no class until the 20th!  Yay!  One more bento for the week (tomorrow), then I'm off to Vegas, and I took off all of next week, so no bentos!  Posts will be up on Feisty Foodie of a very certain kind... so check in if you'd like!

So close to eating meat again!  :)

Also, I thought I'd share this, because I think it's kind of cool.

Cool, right?  I'll be posting this periodically so y'all can see what I've been doing.  Keep me motivated!

Think outside the lunchbox~!!!

2 comments:

  1. Vegas? Can I come? :D

    That tracker is cool - how's it work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SkippyMom - it's actually pretty cool, so I bought this thing called the Nike+ and I have an ipod nano. You plug it into your nano and put this thing on your shoe (you can also buy special shoes, but I opted not to do that, though I do have Nike sneakers), and it tracks your pace and distance while you run. Very cool stuff, then you plug it in after your run or runs and it uploads the information! And apparently, the widget will keep updating itself, so I don't have to post it periodically. I'll be moving it to the sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete