Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feisty Bento #165: Leftovers

I'm having an exhausting week already and it's only Tuesday.

On the bright side, I've noticed that my back hasn't been hurting when I wake up anymore.  I'm not sure what changed, but I now wake up pain-free.  It's a very unusual feeling, one that I am enjoying very much. 

Okok... so I've been blabbing away for a few weeks now about this game I've been playing.  Well, here you go: Tribal Wars.  (Yes, that's a referral link, so use it to sign up!  I referred two people who signed up and now play as obsessively as I do, but I didn't know there were referral links so I didn't get rewarded... boo...)  I'm in World 15, and one guess what my username is, seriously, sign up, send me a message, start playing, and I'll even let you join my awesome tribe.  Hopefully you'll get a village near me and I can even try to help you out initially...

Anyways, I'm really exhausted so here's some pictures of food to help you out.

What I had for lunch yesterday instead of bento: l'italien, which was fresh mozzarella, basil pesto, and San Daniele prosciutto... YUM!!!

And today's bento: red steak rice.  YUM!!!  I can't wait for lunch. 

As always, happy bento (and I'm off to Tribal Wars, see you there, I hope)!!!

1 comment:

  1. gotta say i love your site. all the bentos look awesome and the name of the site is fantabulous.

    you don't know me, but i'm a fan of a friend of a friend. haha

    so here's the connection.

    you -> azriha -> peachmentos -> me :)

    one last thing: tribal wars is no bueno. hehehe

    ReplyDelete