Friday, February 29, 2008

Ack!

I wasn't even running late this morning, just my normal down to the minute trek. Well, I managed to take pictures of my bento and leave my camera somewhere in the house. I had no idea it wasn't in my bag until I got to work, and now I am really upset that I can't post pics of my TRULY SOUTHERN BENTO until I get home. Which won't be for hours and hours! The contest round-up will have to be posted at the same time, as my access to Gmail is severely limited at work and I'm just now discovering that people have entered the contest and their emails are being directed to SPAM (which makes it even harder for me to find the entries while at work)! I hope everyone who entered remembered to email me with their entries!!! Hope everyone else is having a happy bento day!

No comments:

Post a Comment