Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feisty Bento #113: Deep Bento

From left to right: deviled egg yolks (hard boiled egg yolks mixed with Thousand Island dressing, celery, relish); baby carrots; celery sticks; potato salad; marinated squid; roasted chicken

This box is very deep- almost as tall as my regular red tier one is when it's stacked!  It measures in at 450 ml which is great because I've been pigging out lately and um, have gained a few pounds back-oops, need to cut back on food intake to lose it all again.  Hehe.  But yeah, so it's not as little food as you might think it is!

I'll be posting more pics and an in-depth look at the box and what "came with it" soon- I was just rushed and in a hurry this morning so I ran out the door after stuffing the box.  I've been staying up late, cleaning my apartment and trying to move and get things done, and this past weekend I took a big group trip out to snowboard in the Poconos, so my schedule is all off kilter. 

This box came as a surprise to me~ but more details on that probably tomorrow. 

Happy Bento!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! Was this potato salad better than that other icky one you got?

    ReplyDelete