Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feisty Bento #132: Back to Bento

Top left: cucumbers, hummus
Top right: Melba toast points, sauteed Napa cabbage
Jar: chicken & veggie curry, rice

I put the lid on my jar before I took the pic, to smoosh the rice a bit (and to keep it warm while I packed the rest) and the curry rushed over the rice!  I figured out I must have too much curry, so I decided to add Melba toast points to scoop up the rest of the curry.  YUM. 

Back to bento, but I need to get over to my bf's so I can have unrestricted internet access for a few minutes to email the winners and post about them too!!!  I'm so sorry everyone- I know you're dying to see who the winners were...

Happy bento!

1 comment:

  1. Do you like the Mr. Bento set up? Is it messy?

    I am thinking that might work for my husband to have something hot to eat while he is out working all day.

    ReplyDelete