Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feisty Bento #137: Meh meh meh

So as you all saw, yesterday's bento was pretty boring and not that filling looking.  After I was done eating it, I said, okay, I really do need some form of protein, and headed over to the hot tables in my office cafeteria.  To my surprise, they had an item called - check this out! - Carolina Pulled Chicken!  It looked much like my kickin' chicken so I picked some of that up, along with green beans and some steamed veggies.  Well, I was disappointed because the chicken turned out to be all white meat and kind of dry underneath the sauce- you know, the kind you bite into and it's stringy, dry, and gross, despite being covered in sauce?  So, the above are my leftovers from that crappy lunch, which I covered the chicken with some of MY BBQ sauce (with the kick!) and hopefully that will improve it a bit.  I can hope, right?

Happy bento!  No work tomorrow on account of Good Friday, so no bento, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you last night, but no fair, I'm at work today :(
    Sorry about the gross, dry chicken. Are those silicone cupcake liners holding the hummus in the other bentos?

    ReplyDelete