Monday, August 18, 2008

Not Exactly Bento Photo Contest Entry!

For entry into Not Exactly Bento's bento photography contest!

I first posted this bento over a year ago, but the colors draw me back, over and over and over again.  I don't even like orange as a color normally (I don't wear orange, that's for sure), but I love cantaloupe and this was just a really good bento.

Yummy!

Left box, clockwise: shelled edamame; cantaloupe; gyoza with sauce in a pig shaped bottle; Asian style potato salad
Right box: three onigiri (two with salmon+wasabi+mayo, rolled in masago); inari sushi with masago topping; three slices of takuan (pickled radish)

Ahhh, those were the days, my first bento set everrr, and a box that looked so tiny but really, that adds up to 720ml!  I eat 500ml now!  That was the start of my bento journey, to losing close to 20lbs... sniff, sniff, sorry, I'll stop being nostalgic now!  A big hearty thanks to Not Exactly Bento for a GREAT contest!!!

HAPPY BENTO!!!

1 comment: