Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Feisty Bento #23: Boring Bento


MOST BORING LUNCH EVER.
Yellow bell peppers; roasted pine nut hummus; baby carrots
Grape tomatoes; turkey+cilantro+mayo+Romaine+tomato on 12 grain bread

It's not a Hello Kitty!  It's a tulip, just wider than most.  Someone asked me to make sandwich bentos- well here's one.  I'm not going to make these again until I am absolutely desperate- this has to be the worst bento ever, not just color-wise but feeling-wise, I am not excited to eat lunch at all.  Maybe it's because I had to cut out a sandwich!  (I ate the scraps as breakfast.)  Or maybe I just feel like I can eat sandwiches, veggies and hummus anytime at all and bentos are meant to be special, made with love & care and.... I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy. 

Happy Bento!

No comments:

Post a Comment