Monday, September 17, 2007

Feisty Bento #38: Pork Floss Onigiri

Bacon or pork floss onigiri (I forgot to label them on Saturday when I made a huge batch of onigiri, so I don't know what they are), grape tomatoes to prevent shifting in transit;
seafood gyoza (Aijinomoto brand- I couldn't find the regular kind and whatever, let's try it with shrimp; still can't find the bags so I bought a tray of 10 for $2.45 at Sunrise Mart; they're $3.50 for a bag of 36 when you can find them, grrr, and if you can believe it, it was cheaper at Sunrise Mart than in Chinatown!) with gyoza sauce in that adorable little container; hummus for the grape tomatoes, seaweed salad, and takuan/pickled radish.

Oh, exciting news!  I was wandering around Chinatown and found a whole bunch of bento stuff!  Well, not that much, but enough that I picked up some stuff and am putting it on eBay later today.  I had to change my username from its previous incarnation, but now it's FeistyFoodie and it shall be forever.  Bento supplies!!!  If you're interested.  If you have any requests, just let me know- I am not going to list items such as grass dividers or onigiri molds and whatnot, but I do have those at my disposal to pick up!  (I seem to be selling cheaper than anyone else; everyone seems to package stuff and I'm just selling one item at a time so it's much more affordable.  AND I'm in the US 48, so it's even cheaper...)

As always, happy bento!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment