Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feisty Bento #154: Lather, rinse, repeat.

Pretty boring, right?  Well, I have lunch plans today but I've learned that I should always bring a bento just in case someone bails, because if they bail and I have to eat cafeteria food, I actually get really mad/upset about it.  Not at them, but at not having food.  I know, I'm weird.  Anyway, I'm eating it right now cuz I'm hungry and because lunch is still on.  Haha.  Ooh, I just remembered they're giving away free stuff in the cafeteria today... doh!  Hahahahahaa...

It's the same as yesterday, minus the garlic bread.

HAPPY BENTO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete