Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feisty Bento #286 & 287: I don't do sadness

IMG_7257

Improving a bit here... even though it snowed overnight and was up a good couple of inches this morning, trudging in the snow was not fun... Ah well!  I managed to clean out half my sink last night (and it was all stuff from the past few days... just NO TIME!) and I just need to put together some extra stuff tonight, should be golden!  I'll get the hang of this.  Just... make the weather be nice, please?!

Left to right: country pork ribs with BBQ sauce on top... carrot kinpira... sauteed bean sprouts. 

Not particularly interesting but delicious and filling nonetheless.  That's what's important right now.

 IMG_7261

Dinner tonight.  From my freezer stash of recent slow cooker items...

Jar: ribollita
Left cup: sauteed bean sprouts
Right cup: carrot kinpira

Something different and still yummy.  I'm also keen to see if it'll still be at least warm 10-11 hours after I packed it.  Hahahaha.  What do you think?  I'd be really happy if it were!!! 

Happy bento~!!!  (and thanks for dealing with my grumpiness the past few days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment